BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Ms. Heather Prendergast
RVT, CVPM, SPHR
Secretary, Treasurer, Parliamentarian
In Memoriam: Dr. Arthur A. Bickford
We sadly announce the passing of Dr. Arthur A. Bickford on July 29, 2023 at the age of 86.
A former President of Viticus Group (Western Veterinary Conference) in 2000, Dr. Bickford dedicated much of his time to our organization and received numerous accolades throughout his career in veterinary medicine.
Instead of flowers, consider donating to the Arthur A. Bickford Endowed Avian Residency Program Fund, established to support avian residency students. Learn more about the fund here.
The Education Managers are the backbone of the world-class education presented at the WVC Annual Conference. Each of the six managers have been identified as key opinion leaders in their respective areas of speciality practice and have been tasked to seek the best and brightest in the profession to present at the Annual Conference.
KARA BURNS, MS, MED, LVT, VTS (NUTRITION)
CYNTHIA FAUX, DVM, DACVIM (Large Animal), PhD
Avian & Exotics
ROBERT SAGER, DVM, MS, PHD, DABVP
LESLIE A. MAMALIS, MBA, MSIT, CVA
Caitlin O'Shea, DVM, DACVS-LA, CVA
STUART GALBRAITH, RVT
VITICUS GROUP - Living Our Values
INTEGRITY. COMMUNITY. ACHEIVEMENT. RESPECT. EXCELLENCE.
- INTEGRITY - Upholding honesty, transparency, and ethical behavior in all aspects of our work. We commit to maintaining the highest standards of integrity in our relationships with clients, partners, and the community.
- COMMUNITY- Fostering a sense of unity, collaboration, and social responsibility. We strive to build a supportive and inclusive
community that values diversity and actively contributes to the
well-being of both local and global communities.
- ACHIEVEMENT - Pursuing excellence and continuous improvement in everything we do. We encourage a culture of innovation, learning, and setting along with exceeding at ambitious goals, both for ourselves and for the professionals we serve.
- RESPECT - Treating all individuals with dignity, empathy, and understanding. We value diversity of thought and background, promoting an environment where everyone feels respected and appreciated for their unique contributions.
- EXCELLENCE - Committing to the highest standards of quality and performance. We aim for excellence in the development and
delivery of our educational programs, as well as in our interactions with clients, partners, and each other. Continuous improvement is at the core of our pursuit of excellence.